Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 4, 2013

LOOKING FOR SOME INSPIRATION



One of my friends is getting married in May and she has ordered 5 vintage-style doilies for the day from me. I must confess that I don't have much experience of crocheting doilies, so I thought I would get some inspiration from my countless vintage patterns. Looking at the different patterns I have realised that I have been quite gender-biased in my selection. Lots of cool patterns for guys but not that many doilies. I will have to browse some online resources for some inspiration instead.

I have been obsessed with hats lately. The photo above made me laugh. Either the man to the left is about to floor the man with the crazy-looking balaclava or he is about to kiss him. It could go either way. Life seemed more dramatic in the days before google maps.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét